High-Dose Ozone Therapy
According to Dr. Lahodny
In our practice, we perform ozone high dose therapy (OHT) according to Dr. Lahodny with excellent results. This special stimulation therapy from the field of naturopathy can be used successfully for a variety of clinical pictures and can be performed on almost all patients. The OHT has been known for decades and has been proven worldwide by many specially trained physicians.
What is high-dose ozone therapy?
High-dose ozone therapy is an alternative or complementary medical treatment method in which ozone is added to the patient’s blood. The ozone is mixed with a small amount of the patient’s blood in a sterile vacuum bottle and then returned to the body. This process is repeated several times to enrich the patient’s blood with ozone.
What are the significant effects of ozone?
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Stimulation of the metabolism.
- Promotion of wound healing.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Destruction of bacteria, viruses and molds.
Fields of application:
- Chemotherapy: OHT is sometimes used to assist in cancer treatment because ozone causes oxidative stress that attacks cancer cells.
- Inflammatory skin diseases, including acne
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Senile dementia
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Diseases of the digestive tract
- Arteriosclerosis of the lower extremities
- Poorly healing wounds
- Hair loss
- In states of exhaustion as a source of energy (also in burn-out syndrome)
- Acute and chronic viral hepatitis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
It is a method that complements the classic therapeutic procedures and is often considered an alternative or complementary medical treatment method.
High-dose ozone therapy is performed directly in our office. Before the treatment, sufficient fluids, especially water, should be consumed to keep the blood thin. During the treatment, 200 ml of blood is taken from a vein in the arm, enriched with ozone via sterile disposable lines in a vacuum bottle and mixed with an anticoagulant. Afterwards, the blood flows back into the body. This procedure is repeated 10 times and takes approximately one to one and a half hours. The treatment is painless and is described by patients as pleasant and relaxing.
Conditions for which ozone treatment is not advisable:
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Blood clotting problems
- Alcohol intoxication
- Elevated body temperature or acute infectious condition
- Low blood calcium concentration
- Permanent inflammation of the pancreas
- First three months of pregnancy
- Hypersensitivity to ozone
- Tendency to muscle cramps
- Problems with inserting a needle into the venous system
Are you interested in high dose ozone therapy?
Simply click on the button below to schedule a free call back for consultation or treatmentin der Ordination von Dr. Paul Hancik